We recommend a maintenance service after 2 years or a failed water-resistance test. As a general rule, all TAG Heuer watches require an annual check of their water-resistance. This service is available at most of our Official Service Centres.
While your watch is with us, our skilled master watchmakers will dedicate all their attention and energy to its maintenance.
- Bracelet removal
- Case opening
- Diagnosis of movement
- Check the working of the movement on testing devices
- Check the functions of the movement (time setting and pushers tests: Start/Stop/Reset)
- Functions and visual inspection
Case and Bracelet Operations
- Complete case dismantling (bezel, crystal, pushers)
- Case and bracelet cleaning in ultrasonic vibration for one hour
- All gaskets replaced
- Battery replacement for quartz movement
- Cleaning and lubricating of the escapement and of the balance for mechanical movements
- Precision control of the movement
- Complete reassembly of the case
- Case closing and locking of the case back
Quality Control Operations
- Water-resistance according to model specifications
- Hour and date setting
- Final check of the movement and all functions over 48 hours in several positions
- Bracelet refitting with replacement of spring bars
- Check and adjustment of the clasp
- Final inspection
- Packing and dispatching your watch
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that every battery replacement carried out by one of our Official Service Centres is included in a maintenance service. We not only replace the battery, but also all the gaskets in order to guarantee the water-resistance and workings of your watch for one year.
We offer a free of charge case and bracelet polishing included in the complete repair. The polishing of your case and bracelet depends on the model, the material of the case / bracelet and the state of your watch. A refurbishment of the case and bracelet, which would eventually require an additional replacement of case parts, is not included and will be charged separately.